RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find that when I go on a decent ride on my Warrior I always end up with a bad back for at least a couple of weeks so i've bought my self a Honda X11 for longer rides, its a black02 with only 2600 miles on it,goes like a rocket.There's a photo of it in my gallery as I can't seem to post it on this post..

·
Registered
137 Posts
hi i bought an x11 last year and picked it up from north yorkshire got it onto the m1 and nearly *** meself some power and no plastic to protect you orsome bike a rocket ship maybe,i done some mods onit best one being the yoke converter to put renthals on see pick in gallery

steve

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
07midnite said:
Cool bike, do you still have the V-Rod? How does it compare to the Warrior in handling and corners?
The bike in my gallery is a Street Rod which belongs to my son,its in a different league to the Warrior as to regards handling and performance,Gibbsy, one of our UK members tried his mates Street Rod out and did not think that there was not muchdifference between the two bikes but his opion was based on one ride I think. Me and son both had our bikes 3 years ago so I can tell you the Street Rod is in my experience a better bike all round in terms of outright handling andpower,there will be members who may disagree with mebut they are wecome to come on a ride with me and my son and friends and I guarantee that they will not pass the Street Rodanywhere

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
stevei said:
hi i bought an x11 last year and picked it up from north yorkshire got it onto the m1 and nearly *** meself some power and no plastic to protect you orsome bike a rocket ship maybe,i done some mods onit best one being the yoke converter to put renthals on see pick in gallery

steve
Hi Steve, as you said awesome power from the X11, I'm amazed at how much torque this bike as in top gear.I'm going to Wales on itthis weekend,at the moment the bars seem OK to me but I like the yoke converter idea plus 75 mph in 1st gear.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts