RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome Welcome Welcome,
After 3 years of searching "the right one" Finally GOT IT!!!
Denver's got a new baby!!! 2003 RS WARRIOR
And want to say HI to everyone on this site!! You are Awesome !!
I'm so excited to be a part of this FAMILY.
THANK YOU,
Tom /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Welcome to the family Tom. See if you can get some pics of your new baby in your gallery so that we can all see how beautiful she is. Many congrats.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Welcome to this wonderful World of madness [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Come and say hello in the Europe posts and we're pretty sane in ours [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Goodbye, Goodbye, Goodbye....[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Hey you turned the game around, when i come in somewhere is say hello, the guy who is receiving my wonderfull company says welcome...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Just messing with ya[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Welcome to the forum and all the rumours are true, these guys are all nuts

·
Registered
356 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Skunk666

Welcome to this wonderful World of madness Come and say hello in the Europe posts and we're pretty sane in ours

Just beware of the crazy Brits, their great guys, but they have a language all their own. No offense boys, I went to University there. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks You All,
Pics should be up by now,
lates
t/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Sane and Brits in the same sentence........did I read that correctly? Wow, proves anything is possible nowadays!! I can say that since I am a displaced Brit enjoying the 300 days of SUNSHINE in Colorado.

Welcome Neehoya to the madness indeed. And a site supporter too---good job! Looks like we can get several CO Warriors together now. Brunch in Estes Park anyone? Trail Ridge is still open....

·
Registered
356 Posts
Count me in Andrew. But I think you just volunteered yourself as "ride organizer". [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Let's get some PM's going and see what can be arranged. neehooya?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts