RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Another newbie here. I just bought a left over '05 Black Cherry RSW off the showroom floor and I am pretty excited about it. I am a veteran snowmobiler and I finally decided to get into a warm weather motor sport and biking seemed like the way to go. I sat on many a bike before I decided to buy and felt like the Warrior was the bike for me. I can't wait to get to know her. This site seems like a great place for info and discussion so I look forward to getting to know some of you and learning some things along the way.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

TC.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Welcome to the 4M TC and enjoy the new bike. If this is the first time you've riden motorcycles on the street I'd suggest the MSF class. Have fun and ride safe.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Welcome. Where is Novi Michigan? Also, your profile reads you are 12 years old. 12 years old and able to afford a Warrior...NICE![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
There is no such thing as a leftover WARRIOR especilaaly in Black Cherry. Leftover bikes have HD on them somewhere, **** everywhere. Welcome, we will see if you have any leftover cash,once the mod bug bites[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]. ENJOY the best bike and the best 4m ever![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
It's raining newbee's![8D] Congrats! welcome to the biggest dysfunctional family on the web. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Let me guess you are a Podiatrist.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
quote:Originally posted by Thor2daCore

Welcome. Where is Novi Michigan? Also, your profile reads you are 12 years old. 12 years old and able to afford a Warrior...NICE![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Novi is roughly 30 minutes or so northwest of Detroit. 12 years old? That was 25 years ago...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] Thanks for pointing that out, guess I'll have to update my profile.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
quote:Originally posted by xharleyrdr

It's raining newbee's![8D] Congrats! welcome to the biggest dysfunctional family on the web. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Let me guess you are a Podiatrist.

Podiatrist...that's a helluva guess. LOL. Actually I lifted the name from the crazy biker in Mad Max.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the ride. Ride safe and take it easy.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
558 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Toecutter

quote:Originally posted by Thor2daCore

Novi is roughly 30 minutes or so northwest of Detroit. 12 years old? That was 25 years ago...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] Thanks for pointing that out, guess I'll have to update my profile.

HAHAHAHAHA I looked at your profile to see where in Michigan. I was born and raised in Owosso.
Don't feel bad about the profile thing. I was on here over a year when someone pointed out that I was listed as a female[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
429 Posts
Hey! Me too! I picked up my 2005 (Midnight) yesterday. If you like it half as much as I do - then you're in great shape!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts