RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Another newbie here. I just bought a left over '05 Black Cherry RSW off the showroom floor and I am pretty excited about it. I am a veteran snowmobiler and I finally decided to get into a warm weather motor sport and biking seemed like the way to go. I sat on many a bike before I decided to buy and felt like the Warrior was the bike for me. I can't wait to get to know her. This site seems like a great place for info and discussion so I look forward to getting to know some of you and learning some things along the way.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

TC.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
There is no such thing as a leftover WARRIOR especilaaly in Black Cherry. Leftover bikes have HD on them somewhere, **** everywhere. Welcome, we will see if you have any leftover cash,once the mod bug bites[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]. ENJOY the best bike and the best 4m ever![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
quote:Originally posted by Thor2daCore

Welcome. Where is Novi Michigan? Also, your profile reads you are 12 years old. 12 years old and able to afford a Warrior...NICE![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Novi is roughly 30 minutes or so northwest of Detroit. 12 years old? That was 25 years ago...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] Thanks for pointing that out, guess I'll have to update my profile.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
quote:Originally posted by xharleyrdr

It's raining newbee's![8D] Congrats! welcome to the biggest dysfunctional family on the web. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Let me guess you are a Podiatrist.

Podiatrist...that's a helluva guess. LOL. Actually I lifted the name from the crazy biker in Mad Max.

·
Registered
558 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Toecutter

quote:Originally posted by Thor2daCore

Welcome. Where is Novi Michigan? Also, your profile reads you are 12 years old. 12 years old and able to afford a Warrior...NICE![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Novi is roughly 30 minutes or so northwest of Detroit. 12 years old? That was 25 years ago...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] Thanks for pointing that out, guess I'll have to update my profile.

HAHAHAHAHA I looked at your profile to see where in Michigan. I was born and raised in Owosso.
Don't feel bad about the profile thing. I was on here over a year when someone pointed out that I was listed as a female[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.