RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm Jason and I'm a bike-a-holic.

I just picked up my '07 Midnight Warrior 4 days ago. This is my first cruiser. (I have owned a slew of sportbikes) I have to say, It impressed me from the start. There is so much more potential for customizing something like my Warrior than any crotch rocket.

As it sits, Its stock except for removed front reflectors and decals, plus I wouldn't ride away from the dealership with the stock exhaust, So it has a set of BUB JugHuggers.

You guys have a great wealth of information here. I think I'll stick around. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

I just can't wait until the break-in is over so I can open her up!!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
YellowSnow,

Welcome to the forums and congrats on your new ride! And welcome to the exclusive Midnight Club, as well. You'll soon know what the Warrior is ALL about...

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Welcome to the show man, as everyone will tell you though, midnight is the slowest Warrior....Cerrulean Silver is the fastest!![8D]

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
quote:Originally posted by DragonRider

Welcome to the show man, as everyone will tell you though, midnight is the slowest Warrior....Cerrulean Silver is the fastest!![8D]

YellowSnow,

Don't listen to DragonRider! The Midnight Warriors are the fastest of ALL the Warriors!! The silver ones just look fast...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Welcome Jason. Your only a little over an hour away. Superbike weekend is coming up in June at Road America in Elkhart Lake ,and the dirt trackers will be in Plymouth. Its agood time. If anyone is going let me know maybe we could meet up. My buddy owns stock at the track. He usually gets me a deal on tickets.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts