RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

I just purhcased a new 05 (dealer still had this on his lot) last nigth with 0.4 miles on her. I have been in the market for a Midnight Warrior for some time and finally found the deal I was looking for. What a fantastic bike.....love....love....love the power /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

However...on my way home she completely died on me. Would not start no matter what I tried. After waiting for two hours on the side of the road, my friend was finally able to come by with his trailer and pick me and the bike up. After doing some further analysis at home and looking up the information on this site, it is apparent that the bike has succombed to the dreaded CPS failure (engine code-12). The bike only has 14 miles on it [xx(]

Called the dealer this AM and he will be sending someone out to pick her up. I'm bummed [B)]

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
sorry to hear that and i know it kinda knocked the wind out of your sail but trust me that when you get past this minor set back you will be happy with this bike and all that it has to offer, congrats on your new toy and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Mamba,

Welcome to the forums and to the exclusive Midnight Club!

Like southboundchicken said, don't worry about the minor set back...It happens! I own a 05' Midnight Warrior myself and have NOT regreted giving her at all. I love my Warrior! And you will love yours too...

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcome to the club. It seems to me that the dealer should do all the recalls before the bike goes out the door.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quote:Originally posted by gman

Welcome to the club. It seems to me that the dealer should do all the recalls before the bike goes out the door.

Thats the crazy thing....they held the bike over the weekend so they could perform the two recalls (TPS & the coil-pick up). So I am shocked that the problem is still a code #12. Regardless, they picked the bike up a few hours ago so I'll have to wait and see what they say regarding the problem.

This is a great site for information....thank you to the owner and the valuable members /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts