RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tell you what this bike is going to send me to the poor house. I have had the bike for about two months and have spent close to 2000.00 on extras already. Now its time to slow down and let my bike funds regroup.

I would also like to thank Dugzilla for helping me get my pipes in before I make my road trip this Monday. I didn't want to make the run with the water heater still attached. So thanks for the help and I'll see you soon to pick up the pips and to get the bike mapped.

I'll get back to you all later and I hope to have some pictures of the ride to share.

The New Guy,

Joe

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Hi Goodboo and a big welcome to the site and to the land of the poor [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Clearly it looks as if the Mod bug has bitten you already, I'm afraid that you're beyond all help now [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes the bug has me and it's not going to let go anytime soon. I cant stop looking for new stuff.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Come back and talk to me in another 5 years and let us know how poor you are then...LoL! It never stops my friend....throw those credit cards away while you still have a chance to save yourself...

BTW, Welcome to Our Forum.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts