RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I just got an 02 warrior, just wanted to say hi. And if anyone can tell me what pipes are on this, I know they are cobra... but don't know what kind. I want to try and find a map for the pcII.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Welcome to the site neumonic. That Warrior looks in pretty good condition for a 4 year old bike, how many miles has she got on her?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
quote:Originally posted by Brit_Warrior

Welcome to the site neumonic. That Warrior looks in pretty good condition for a 4 year old bike, how many miles has she got on her?

Thanks for all the compliments on the bike.

I bought it last thursday with 2700 miles on it, I'm already up to 2950! /emoticons/emotion-5.gif I love it so far.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
You do know that the bike and the mods are very contages the more you ride the more it gets agrip on you then the mod bug starts[^]

·
Registered
10,536 Posts
Congratulations on getting the fastest year and color Warrior ever made! Welcome to the 4M![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][8D][/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

BTW,..I have no idea about the slip-on. Sorry.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome aboard!
That's a clean machine with a goody or two already!
It's just too much fun all at once, isn't it?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Welcome Warrior brother.It always amazes me the amount of used bikes with such low miles on them.I bought mine in feb 06 I got over 3k on it and i really havent done any riding .To busy modding All thats going to change The open road is calling.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
577 Posts
Originally posted by metrickkruzer

Congratulations on getting the fastest year and color Warrior ever made! Welcome to the 4M![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][8D][/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Welcome scarlet Brother[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
quote:Originally posted by metrickkruzer

BTW,..I have no idea about the slip-on. Sorry.

I'm with metrick on this one! Welcome, nice bike.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts