RS Warrior Forum banner

New Owner

1K views 17 replies 18 participants last post by  Skungy 
#1 ·
I have recently purchased a Warrior for my husband's birthday. I don't know who wanted it more. We love the bike, except for the huge cannon that is still mounted on. I have searched around for the best pipes for what we are wanting, but haven't found them yet. Need some help badly. Pretty much what I am wanting is something that looks mean, doesn't take away from the hp, and LOUD!!! It is my first bike to own. I have riden on alot of bikes but none to compare to this one. My husband finally let me get my hands on it and now I am wanting one. Actually better terms would be craving one. But right now I just want to work on getting this one out of stock mode. Then it will be my turn. So for now I will be hanging on for the ride of my life. If anyone has any suggestions on any mods let me know.

#2 ·
Welcome Ms. Layla! Unfortunately you are already married, otherwise you would have about a thousand marriage proposals from this site!

Take a look at the galleries and try and get used to the search button cause there are hours of reading on the subject of pipes. You will get a lot of responses on this but basically all after market pipes are much louder than the stock "water heater/bazooka". Personally I like the Yamaha speed* pipe for looks and performance. You hubby is one lucky guy!

#4 ·
Welcome to the 4um Layla take your time and look at the gallery pics and as mentioned there is a lot of info in the search mode. Was my first mod after the sticker removal my preferance v/h big shots LOUD [}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]when you want them and you can still pass the mounties when you need to

#11 ·
Big shots look good...sound great and also improve the hp. Not as much as a V&H propipe or speedstar but in in my opinion they sound better. Everyone here feels differently about what looks or sounds the best. Your best bet is to look through the gallery as already mentioned to see what looks appealing to you and your husband.

The next step would be to visit some of your local hot spots where the bikers hang out. Maybe you'll get lucky and run into a few warriors with various pipes and get to hear them before you drop $500 plus on a set. Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.