RS Warrior Forum banner

New owner

2K views 35 replies 32 participants last post by  KCC 
#1 ·
just wanted to say hi.
bike will be delivered today.

will be looking for a license plate relocator kit real quick.
one that puts it under the fender. if you know where i should look for one, please respond.

#2 ·
Welcome to the 4M!! Barons sells one for under the fender, but Yamaha sells one also. The Yamaha one is cheaper. I don't know if one is better than the other, I went with the Barons. You'll get the yamaha one even cheaper if you shop at motorsportssuperstore.com
If you put in JAN2008 in the coupon box, I believe you get something like 7% more off.

Insert Image:

16.17KB

#9 ·
NobarsToofar,

Welcome! As for the license plate mount...Baron's Custom sells one...I have the same mount on my Warrior...Installs easily, is durable and looks great.

Here's a link:

http://www.baronscustom.com/catalog/display/635/index.html

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

#12 ·
I have my inspection sticker mount where the passenger peg goes...I used the bolt for the passenger peg and stacked some washers behind the plate. Worked great! Plus if I want to install the passenager pegs back on for some two-up riding, I can. All I do is take away a few of the washers...

Mark aka Mad Man

#18 ·
Congrats on getting a warrior. I you get the Yanmaha kit, it comes with two brackets. Leave the lower bracket to re-install the licence plate light off and go get a LED chrome plate frame made by Radiantz. This will also tuck your licence plate just under your tail light and looks much better. I did this setup on my bike and it looks great! I believe Bigadam79 did a thread on this too!

#20 ·
Congrats and welcome !!!
I chopped the mudflap first for a bit.
Then I got a side mount bracket for Christmas.
You can save a few bucks if you do it yourself.
Might as well give it a shot first, if you don't like it, then buy one.
Free mods are always great !!! lol
Good luck.

#23 ·
If I were you, I'd do the mudflap chop first. You may like it. The only reason I say that is you have countless options for your plate & turn signals. I still have no idea what I want back there, so the flap cut & new signals looks great. Then again if I were rich, I'd probally change it everytime I got a new idea.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.