RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd post an update on my winter mods. As you can see, the tins were done by our own WashingtonWarrior. Pictures don't do the paint job justice. It is an awesome job. I'm also going to have a few other parts done to complete the job.

Also new, are the wave rotors on the also new 5 spoke front rim. I still have to get the rear 5 spoke widened, that's why I still have the 3 spoker on. Once I get it widened, it'll be off to the powercoater.

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
That looks great, Ray! Dennis does awesome work. I assume the wheels are going to be powdercoated black?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Very nice Ray! Even more reason I'd like to finally get together at some point now. I've really been wanting to see WA's work firsthand and you keep doing all this nice stuff on your bike.... Looking good.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Wow, I really like the way that set looks on your bike. Really cool, the bike just flat works. I'm glad you're happy and I like what you're doing.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Well as I tell all the new members welcome to the Paint By Dennis Club and that looks awesome I was very fond of this set Candy Cobalt Blue has got to be one of the best looking colors on a warrior IMO. I like your pipes as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts