RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New tins are done being painted. Putting them on the bike Friday. Let me know what you think. [8D] irish

Insert Image:

17.04 KB

Insert Image:

18.58 KB

Insert Image:

18.81 KB

·
Premium Member
8,875 Posts
irish, very nice....with the new paint and graphics it looks like it's going to be a theme bike [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] and i've already given it a Rating of 5 back in April [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alan,

You're right on the theme part. The paint is PPG "Galway Green"
After Galway County Ireland. My painter got the last that ppg made. Nothing will ever be painted that color again. And for the next question, yes he still has almost a quart that is mine if the unthinkable should ever happen. My persoalized plate is "LEPRCON" [8D] Thanks for the kind words.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What the heck? Why does my gallery now show the RSWARRIOR LOGO AND STATE NO EXTERNAL LINKS? The pictures show up if you click on them but who would know? [V]

·
Premium Member
8,875 Posts
Refresh your screen....we all have the same problem [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif] so you are not alone [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]
quote:Originally posted by irish

What the heck? Why does my gallery now show the RSWARRIOR LOGO AND STATE NO EXTERNAL LINKS? The pictures show up if you click on them but who would know? [V]

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks. Never had to do that before [^] Quess the day was not a total loss. Learned something new. [8D]

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BigVee
Hopefully I'm not doing anything against the rules. The painters are Sprockets custom paint. Their web site is www.sprocketscustompaint.com Easy to deal with and decent priced for their work. The graphics painter Steve Driscoll has done some awesome stuff as you will see on their site. My turn around time was less than 3 weeks but of course this is the slow time for bike painters. [8D]

1 - 20 of 33 Posts