RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Very Very nice!! I love how the stripe on the tank goes with the lines! I love the 2 tone pulley.
Great job on the bike man!

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Dude are you wearing a dress in the last pic?[:0] and you need to come stateside and practice your painting skills some more, on my warrior ,of course[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] You did an excellent job looks lean clean and MEAN! That paint scheme would look just like a NCHP (North Carolina State Highway Patrol) black and silver SWEEET![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
What the heck???? A crossdressing Warrior rider???[/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

Insert Image:

24.76 KB

Insert Image:

15.34 KB

Insert Image:

29.32KB

·
Registered
477 Posts
Awesome job!Pete....I like it very much,special the wheels and pulley,caliper bracket,everything.You did a great job.Now enjoy it....

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by vector18

What the heck???? A crossdressing Warrior rider???[/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]
To all of you that have mentioned it, that is not me in the reflection in the tank [:I] it was my friend the Scottish Photographer [/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]. I am in the first picture reflected in the left mirror and I have noticed my car also got a look in, last picture Air Cleaner.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
quote:Originally posted by homersmate

Looking good Pete, hope to see it at the Ace[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Steve
Yes I will be there, it looks like we should have a good turnout [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
quote:Originally posted by RaySDF250

I think that paint job makes your rear look skinny! [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] Looks good.

Yes its odd, the rear guard has been shortened by 3", the back lowered by 1 1/2" and it does make the tyre look skinny [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]

1 - 20 of 36 Posts