RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Looking good Chris ??, nice paint. Who's the artist I really like it. I would have liked to seen you and the bike at some of the rallies this year, as I'm back in the UK ?? after a bit of a break ? .No chance now, with this situation we're in.The beast looks tops. Hope to see yas in the future.. Frec ??

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looking good Chris ??, nice paint. Who's the artist I really like it. I would have liked to seen you and the bike at some of the rallies this year, as I'm back in the UK ?? after a bit of a break ? .No chance now, with this situation we're in.The beast looks tops. Hope to see yas in the future.. Frec ??
A local guy to me in Reading did the paint, was well chuffed when I put it all back together :p

·
Premium Member
7,724 Posts
Cut a bit more of it off since you last saw the front mudguard you made for me;)
looks good to me. I made it longer so that you could put the angle you wanted on it. It was hard for me to judge the angle with the road as I used my bike as a model and I have 6 degree triple trees so the angle with the road is different than with the stock rake. I tried to compensate for the different angel and then left enough meat to be able to remove what you want. Looks killer

1 - 14 of 14 Posts