RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
Cool paint job dude! Now about the BAK, why do you still have that airbox on and coils in the original position? This is the first time I've seen a different ignition listed for the Warrior too. How does it work?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The ignition is an experimental piece that a friend that owns a shop is working on. So far so good have 7000 r's to work with. Never been there yet but as soon as Gary gives me the go ahead all **** should break loose to 6300 rpm limiter hes thinking about. When all is done all will know where to order... As for questions... yes were still using the stock ecu. Yes the ecu is given direction from an outside source on the bike. That source is a pda that reads demands from the ecu's common sensers converts them from digital to analog signal which is sent to the dyna box as trigger signal. This program was made from a friend who works for hp.. As for the dyamics I am just the bike owner not a rocket scientist. So all technical info will have to be directed thru Gary when the product is ready..
As for the stock air box wanted the stock look when all is done. Bike has paint to all the people who want to run it. But look out....

·
Registered
104 Posts
6300 RPM + stock rods = KABOOM. Anyway if cams are stock you'll never see that much RPMs. A really great paint job! I would never have thought of green flames.

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
Like the stealth idea with the stock airbox but if the paint job is any indication of what's done with that motor than I would definately not call this a sleeper. Again, nice work. Definately forging new ground with the electronics, hope all works good. I wouldn't be afraid that the motor will come apart either. This motor is built to withstand alot more than what Yamaha would have you believe. Rock on brother you'll definatley have a ROD crusher there!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The stock rods according to Gary will easily withstand 6300+ with out fail. Cams are not stock. questions answered. Hes the brain and if any failure comes along he would replace it anyways. Hes made great strides with this bike. Its no pro stock but it runs healthy. Once its back together we'll let you know the pleasure or pain. Thats what its all about..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts