RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
I think the paint looks great. Post some better pictures. BAD LINK!

******I would'nt dare click on your photo again. I got hit with some badddd a$$ pop-ups and adware (multiplying windows) when I did. I cut power to my pc and rebooted to get out of it. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be careful.

·
Registered
670 Posts
paint job looks great. But I'm not diggin it. Personally I think flames are way overdone. Everybody and their mom has them. But thats just me. It is a wild flame though. At least you didn't go with boring cookie cutter flames.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
You should lose imageshack and switch to photobucket or something. Nobody wants the popups or block notifications.

As far as your paint goes, it looks pretty good. I think the flames are actually pretty cookie cutter but the fact that there's 3 layers of them and the colors used makes it a look I could appreciate.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ichanged tophotobucket. Sorry for the pop ups. This will be finished soon and I will post. Nothing has been cleared yet. I found what pleases me finally. I tried airbrush artists 3 times and was not happy. I have always loved flames. This is charcoal flames in 2 lasyers and a chrome like flame on the top layer. it was a custom mix and I think it came out perfect. Cleared and airbrushed overlapping to come hopefully today!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Ahhh, much better pics! I bet you're pysched big time to get them back on. I know I sure would be. Good luck with the rest of the process, looks good so far.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Awesome paint!!!! Love the flames , great job!

·
Registered
722 Posts
And who said flames are old hat?!?!?!?!?

A pox on thee! Shame on you! ;-)

Flames make the bike FASTER!!! :) Especially when they got skulls in them.

Man up. You want to paint dresses and flowers on your bike?!?!

(all said in John Cleese Jest)

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
Wightzebra said:
Nothing has been cleared yet.
Wow - Nice work

No blingy blingy until the clear goes down. Looks like it should really knock your socks off once the clear cloat goes on. I'm sure the big grin will come when it's done

1 - 16 of 16 Posts