RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got back from the shop where my brother in law and his father and i were painting my tins,as you can see i had silver with ghost flames befor,it was that way when i got the bike,im not much for flames unless it's a hotrod or bobber,so i sanded it down and went with a GM olympic white with a green pearl over the top,in the pictures you cant really see the pearl but i will try to get some pics of it in the sun as soon as i get the chance to

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
go'in subtle...

light creams and tans...silver of course...light to medium greens...

go'in loud...

fuschia, magenta,,,neon and chartruse green...purple ,if done right

did you use House of Color "Ice Pearl"? some folks are afraid of green paint..i shoot it all the time...white field, green pearl, no matter what secondary or terceary colors you use it is gonna make all the black and chrome on your ride "pop" !!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no i used a ppg intercoat with ppg dry green pearl added to i, the first coat was too light so i had to add a lil more,took 4 coats after that,it really wakens the white up, i thought a nice chartruse green would be a good choice for striping aswell but also maybe a black

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Not sure if it's just this sh!tty monitor I have here at work or if it's the pics but if you post anymore pics... I doubt we'll be able to see the pearl (resolution is horrible).

But sounds bad*ss!!!!! can't wait to see

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
shitty phone pics,sorry guys,i'll get my actual camera out and take some,but still catn promise you'll see it,it's real subtle,thanks for the support though!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
not a very good pic but i got it all put back together without a scratch,but my head light doesn't work for some reason?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Don't forget that the headlight doesn't come on until the motor starts !! Common mistake..hopefully that's all it is.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah thats what it was,dummy mistake,my battery didnt have enough juice in this cold weather to start it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts