RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got a few pictures of my new paint job. What do you think? It was done by a buddy of mine down in Huntington Beach. He got all the paint for free so I got a pretty sick deal. This is the 2nd round of paint... hopefully I can keep from scraping this one off.

Pictures never do a good paintjob justice and this is no exception. The fade is unbelievable. Now I just need to fork out some cash for more chrome bits to compliment it.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Never figured out what the paint originally belonged to. It was a leftover mix from a past job. It has lots of metallic in it. Then to get the fade we just mixed some black in with the same red base. The color changes a lot from the angle of the sun, so it varies a lot. Looks almost all black at night.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Looks cool, from the pics it looks either dark red pearl or its got a slight tint in the clear coat.[8D] ......Frec....U.K....

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Very nice fob, looks like black Cherry. I know you explained how you got the effct and it looks great, but with the way yo did the fades and the way the sun hits it, easy mistake. looks great, nice job!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts