RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll i felt the need to go break in my new camera. So i went out and took some new pics of the bike. Let me know what ya think...

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
very nice pics! like those without flash being used.
try to fix the cam and use the timer when you have blur-problems

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
That one right there will have to go in our Iowa Star Calendar Shoot! Nice lighting - nice shot! (Hopefully my post will push you into 2 pages so you can feel a bit more appreciated![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif])

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Guess not - no appreciation for Tim![/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]

quote:Originally posted by spectorbassguy

That one right there will have to go in our Iowa Star Calendar Shoot! Nice lighting - nice shot! (Hopefully my post will push you into 2 pages so you can feel a bit more appreciated![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif])

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I think I'd be taking that camera back. It makes your paint look really dull! [}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] Good pics, excellant work on the scoot. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] Porky's on the 14th and Indianola bike night on the 15th. I'll be in touch.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
quote:Originally posted by spectorbassguy

Thanks man appreciated!
If you want some of the full size pictures let me know.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts