RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some new pics. I repainted the bike with a flat clear coat too, added new mirrors, wrapped the exhaust, Ducati gas cap, and pinstripping. Let me know what you guys think, and I know most aren't a fan of the ape's. I am thinking about using whitewall paint on the tires since I can't find a 280 white wall haven't found any one who has used it. What do you guys think. Hope you enjoy and there are a few more in my gallery.

-Ande

·
Registered
999 Posts
I love the apes. You have a really sweet bike there, Sir. I pushed the oem bars foreward, and it kind of gives the ape look.(gallery) Someday I'd like to do the 18" apes.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Not a big fan of Ape's BUT i will say that they look good with the style of your bike. The paint is HOTT, and i like the fender as well. I think some white-walls will definitely set it off... Well done. How long did the wrap job take?

·
Registered
861 Posts
Looks really good. Love the flat paint!! What did it cost you to get cables and hoses long enough for those apes?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the compliments, I agree on the spokes but a spoke rim to fit a 280 is pretty expensive so that will be awhile. The bike is raked 6degrees and the wrap job took maybe 2hours.

·
Registered
926 Posts
that is an awsome bike! ....but I have to ignore the bars to appreciate it. Thats just me. I know lots of folks that like em.

·
Registered
611 Posts
acohen323 said:
Here are some new pics. I repainted the bike with a flat clear coat too, added new mirrors, wrapped the exhaust, Ducati gas cap, and pinstripping. Let me know what you guys think, and I know most aren't a fan of the ape's. I am thinking about using whitewall paint on the tires since I can't find a 280 white wall haven't found any one who has used it. What do you guys think. Hope you enjoy and there are a few more in my gallery.

-Ande

The bike is awesome, The only thing I see wrong is the vine in the background is stunted, showing signs of nitrogen and iron depleted soil. It seems to have heavy necrotic spotting so magnesium could play a part. You could have a ph problem locking out the nutrients that are there but unavailible. Bad bike though!

·
Registered
719 Posts
The bike is awesome, The only thing I see wrong is the vine in the background is stunted, showing signs of nitrogen and iron depleted soil. It seems to have heavy necrotic spotting so magnesium could play a part. You could have a ph problem locking out the nutrients that are there but unavailible. Bad bike though! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
glock35 said:
Could you give details on the apes, cable length, ape height, etc....?Thanks JT
The apes are 18" and if I remember the cable lenghts are 3 and 5 feet. Hope this is what you were looking for.

-Ande

1 - 19 of 19 Posts