RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I never got around to taking pics of my bike after an entire winter of mods. I was too busy riding this summer. Any ways I will load them in my gallary when I get a chance but here are some pics I took today. Thanks go to all of you for the help with this. Special thanks to :

1. Bucky for the custom Cam Cover, Velocity Stacks, Neck Inserts, and Frame Inserts

2. EZG123 for the Key Topper

3. Churkey for the VBAK

4. Ohio Mike for the LED instructions

5. Ram396 for the lowering links

6. AlanH and ArizonaWarrior for all their insight as well as anyone else I missed

Let me know what you think of my progress.

p.s.s. I put bigger photos on so that the images are easier to see. If it takes to long to load let me know and I can switch it up.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Your bike is very nice! It's very clean and tastefuly done.

What color is that on the warrior? It almost looks a grayish/brown.

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Bike looks great and I love the LEDs. If the LEDs are exposed instead of reflecting here in Indiana it's an instant ticket.

·
Administrator
30,117 Posts
That is definitely world-class buddy. I think if you have Crusteel45 shave your stock seat, lose the stand-alone rear signals, and do the hidden rear caliper mod, your bike willstand up to anything out there. Eventhe stock mirrors contribute to the clean look but you need longer stems to balance them in relation tothe bars and grips. Nice work!

Added: Here's crusteel's work (he's shy he doesn't put pics in his gallery) http://rswarrior.com/forums/t/52090.aspx

·
Registered
282 Posts
A fine looking ride! I do like the lighting! Now go to Lowes or another hardware store and pick up a 1x1/4" sink drain plug and put it over the swing arm bolt hole.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Pep said:
Bike looks great and I love the LEDs. If the LEDs are exposed instead of reflecting here in Indiana it's an instant ticket.

They are all pretty well tucked away. The only time you see the pod is if you look at it directly head on.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts