RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got finished installing the new samson ground pounders and PCIII heres a pic of the pipes

next up will be getting rid of the old pipe bracket and finding a new home for the break fluid cylinder

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Very nice , new pipes givea bike new personality.

·
Administrator
29,925 Posts
Is that the new set where you can rotate the tailpipes, and even slip baffles in? How do they sound? How do they look rotated out just a little? BTW there's a little black bracket foir the rear master cylinder that bolts into the same holes where you remove the rear exhaust hangar bracket. It often comes with a set of pipes. Did you get one?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes i got a black bracket but itreplaced thelower bracket that heldthe pipe on beforeand it didnt look like i would be able to put the master cylinder there. Yes the slip ons can be rotated and there holes in the end for baffles to be pushed in andscrewed in place. These things sound exactly like i wanted LOUD.

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
call bub for the exhaust bracket. I couldnt find it on their web-site, but a quick call and credit card, I had the brcket in 4 days. It's cheap too, I think like 20 bucks. Picked up stainless hardware at Home of dePot.. I have ground pounders also...yours look a little different from mine though...LOUD is the word...looking good..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts