RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Reminds me of a confederate hellcat......

Oh and please call it a "Victory", We at Polaris prefer that people didn't think our motorcycles were snowmobiles.

Not that I speak for them, I just could hear them say that .......and it makes me laugh!

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Saw it at the New York show last weekend. Looks good but has wooden seat. Its only a concept,but is nice but not nice than any warrior.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Ken (A.K.A. Big Shasta) said:
Reminds me of a confederate hellcat......

Oh and please call it a "Victory", We at Polaris prefer that people didn't think our motorcycles were snowmobiles.

Not that I speak for them, I just could hear them say that .......and it makes me laugh!

Haha - too bad a Victory couldn't beat a Polaris sled in a race! Yes we here in MN have people who convert their sleds to drag racing machines in the summer and some are very fast.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
There was another discussion about it here this week as well.

What's so funny about the Victory name thing? It's done pretty well for them and is even more recognizable and accepted then the Star brand has been. That's the one that gets me, Yamaha is a huge name worldwide... so huge that I've even seen Warrior owners get confused by the Star name still. Now THAT'S funny to me when some knucklehead doesn't even know what he owns.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts