RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stock's HD of Manitowoc, Wi.

Heresy ! Traitor ! Now I have gone and done it. A rip-roaring deal on a brand new bike (doing my little part to get the economy going) , after canceling recently the purchase of a new KTM RC8.

Details to follow, but it is definitely way-cool and will be a blast at WFIV.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Centerline said:
Stock's HD of Manitowoc, Wi.

Heresy ! Traitor ! Now I have gone and done it. A rip-roaring deal on a brand new bike (doing my little part to get the economy going) , after canceling recently the purchase of a new KTM RC8.

Details to follow, but it is definitely way-cool and will be a blast at WFIV.
SWEET!!

Now I am jealous! No new bike for me until next year.

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
I want a new bike also, but I want a bimmer..

Congrats

BTW...... This post is worthless without pictures.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ahhh, Tostyj !

That XR1200....if ya have the right connections it is possible to get hooked up with a very limited handful of XR1200's running around the states.

Got to love the Harley flattrackers! But, unfortunately I don't have the right connections.

And the BMW K1300's are probably as expensive as the RC8 and also won't be seen til 2009.

Saved some cash and got a new (leftover) 2007 Husqvarna TE450. About 50 crank HP, just under 250 lbs wet, 50 state street legal, an offroad beast and motarded out for the Dragon, should be a riot! The thing was $5,800 OTD, a deal.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
That's awesome, get some road tread on that thing and it'll be like crack at the dragon....Incredible highand very addictive!

·
Registered
244 Posts
jabo said:
I want a new bike also, but I want a bimmer..

Congrats

BTW...... This post is worthless without pictures.

Not to be nit-picky or anything, but Bimmer is refering to a BMW Automobile (car) while Beemer would be the proper reference to a BMW motorcycle.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wife unit has learned of yet another motorcycle purchase. Oh boy the $1,500 or so savedunder sticker has ballooned somewhat.

Going to cost me a new $7,000 wood reflooring in a couple of rooms.....ouch.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I came really close to buying the 450SMR before I got the much tamer SM610S. The 450 is much faster and more fun but also a little more maintenance intensive. I also saw 2 450's pop the motors at Road Atlanta 2 years back so it kinda scared me
. BTW, the brakes are nice, even though it only has 1 rotor up front

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Centerline said:
Wife unit has learned of yet another motorcycle purchase. Oh boy the $1,500 or so savedunder sticker has ballooned somewhat.

Going to cost me a new $7,000 wood reflooring in a couple of rooms.....ouch.
LOL
stone cold busted

1 - 14 of 14 Posts