RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got a 2006 Yamaha Warrior and I love it... But there are already a few things subtle things i would like to do... First I was wonder where to go to purchase, or how to get rid of the factory rear license plate, b/c I want to get a side mounted plate. I dont necessarily want to get rid of the old turn signals in the back but I want to clean up the rear a bit... Anyone have any suggestions about where to go, I want to keep the factory one but I am not sure who sells a replacement kit that just gets rid of the factory installed ones. Also I am looking to lower my ride about an 1-1/2 anyone know the best and affordable lowering kits out there. Anyway gotta run and thanks to however can help me out.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome to the forum. you can find out just about any thing you need to know with the search button. barons makes a relocation kit for your plate and blinkers. i whacked mine off got an integrated tail light/blinkers and drilled some holes for the plate.

Insert Image:

75.04KB

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
WarriorUSMC1171,

Welcome to the forums! As for a aftermarket license plate kit...Check out the link below:

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstarwarrior/quick_mods.htm

As others have mentioned...You can do the "Flip & Grind" method for lowering the rear of your Warrior. Here's a link:

http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=28361

Doing the "Flip & Grind" will slam the rear of Warrior quite nicely...[^]

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
818 Posts
Flip and grind is cheap but a little risky. There are lowering links and kits as well as adjustable air ride supensions. There are also a number of different options to side-mount your license plate. Most states require the plate to be lighted so you should get one that has a light built in. I used one from Performance Edge; it mounts to the side of the frame. BMS Choppers has one that mounts to the rear axle. Do a search and pick your favorite. And welcome to the 4m.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.