RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to me! I finally got a Warrior! I'm so happy! I need a new tail light on it though, and license plate bracket. So if anyone can help me out with that, that'd be cool. The bracket and light is broke. I want to get an integrated back light so the ugly turn signals don't stick out. Preferably one with a brake light strobe option on it, I think that is cool. So if anyone has any ideas, that'd be helpful. I've been looking around and found what I think I'm going to do. "http://www.flashalert.com/integrator.htm" This is their web site. I've heard good reviews on it. I don't think they have the strobe option, but everywhere I look for the strobe option is a lot more expensive.

So on the other hand, come check out my pix of my new ride. it looks good and it's loud! There's nothing else wrong with it, other than it needs a new tail light. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

~ADAM

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Hey Adam, welcome and I have to say thank you !!!!
I just went to your gallery. Nice bike to get started with bro!.

ANDD>>>>>> the reason I said thank you. I was just in your gallery,. and the rear shot from the back of the bike makes me understand why I did the clean up job, ie, remove the right side air box and the left side AIS cover and go with the "clean look". Man to each his own, but those friggin side covers are HUGE and bulky lookin. So., guess I am pulling mine back off tonight!! I already did the AIS and left side cleanup, so I just have to take of the cover and swap my motor mounts for the clean shaved one I have on the shelf. Man. you should have a look at chuck brazeau's bike in the gallery. talk about a clean look! anyway, welcome and ride safe on that new bike of yours man!

·
Premium Member
1,543 Posts
Welcome from me!
and congratz!
You'll fit right in here, getting right to the mods on your first post. Good man!

Unfortunately I won't be able to help you on your tail light quest, but I'm sure someone will pipe up.

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
Considering our taillight is a collection of LEDs and not a "light" per-se I dont think it would be something that you could buy off the shelf. The closest would be to get a UFO light but i dont know if they make them any more. they are programmable and you can have the rear lights blink or not or fade or scroll or whatever you like.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Adam,

Welcome to the forums and to the wonderful world of the Warrior! I love the paint job on your new ride...[^] HEY! You can't go wrong with black...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

As for another tail light option...Check outhttp://www.baronscustom.com/

They have a rear clean-up kit...All you have to do is get a rear tail light assembly and add it on.

Looks cool and cleans up the rear of the bike real nice...[8D]

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
225 Posts
Welcome aboard and I agree what a nice bike to start with!!

Madman I have to say I love your bike, it has just the right amount of black and just enough bling!!

·
Administrator
28,976 Posts
Welcome Adam. Here's some other info:http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=47153

quote:Originally posted by DrummerFan3

I want to get an integrated back light so the ugly turn signals don't stick out. Preferably one with a brake light strobe option on it, I think that is cool. So if anyone has any ideas, that'd be helpful.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Screamin04R1

Madman I have to say I love your bike, it has just the right amount of black and just enough bling!!

Screamin04R1,

THANKS! You have quite a nice collection of your own...[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] I love the YZ450...I'll be adding a new dirt bike to my collection soon. Sticking with a two-stroke though...2008 YZ250...[^]

I also love your R1...That's one sweeeeeeeeet ride! One day I'll get me another sportbike. Of course, my wife said I'll have to grow up first...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

1 - 20 of 31 Posts