RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I bit the bullet today and bought a new 2006 Warrior from a dealer. It's an awesome looking ride and my first cruiser; overall, I think its the best cruiser for someone coming out of sport bike like myself; not too heavy, rake/trail specs are great; cobalt blue looks real good. I look forward to this forum too.

From Atlanta...

·
Registered
581 Posts
It's a great 4m, welcome. I also went from an R1 to the Warrior, alittle of both worlds. Cruiser, yet performance and handling close to the sportbike. Can't get that wheelie thing down though. You'll like it

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Welcome to the Warrior pack dude...you're going to love it. I bought mine last year and I love every moment I spend on the bike. I ride with a few guys that have sport bikes and they are impressed that a cruiser can keep up with them in the Malibu cyns. It's freaking Feb and it's 80 degs here[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]...the best part of owning a Warrior is the 24hr support you get from the guys on this forum...no other 4M can match it.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Welcome to the forum, congratulations on the new bike, now get out your checkbook-you're going to need a few thing like...

·
Registered
533 Posts
Welcome to the fold. Just don't say we never told you that all Warriors sold are female. They take all your money and you will fork it over with love just waiting for the next time you can ride her. Enjoy and be safe!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts