RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1






what do you guys think?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,600 Posts
jimmy2 said:
Cool. Looks like a weapon.

My bet is that it was. I've seen a few bikes that have used the hilts and stuff off of those fantasy swords and stuff. It's unique and definitely has a lot more detail and workmanship on it then just a sheet of metal cut to shape but it's too much in my opinion. I'd sure hope it's mounted REAL secure if I was riding in a group behind you that's for sure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,343 Posts
Looks good. I would suggest that you take it off and paint all the gold brackets and such behind it black.I wouldalso hightly suggest that you use blue loctite on the bolts so you don't have them rattle loose. Another option would to be a led behind it to give it some extra attention.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the comments so far, both good and not so good.


yes it will be bolted on securely with blue loctite
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
510 Posts
Mother of god, it must have been a **** of a fight to steal that thing from whatever dwarven warrior you took it from.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,726 Posts
Arcinfidel said:
Mother of god, it must have been a **** of a fight to steal that thing from whatever dwarven warrior you took it from.

I think you just dimed yourself out as a geek! (lol)


As for the mod, very nice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,600 Posts
Sin_City_Warrior said:
Arcinfidel said:
Mother of god, it must have been a **** of a fight to steal that thing from whatever dwarven warrior you took it from.

I think you just dimed yourself out as a geek! (lol)

Nah, if he was a geek he would have seen that that is clearly a drow blade and appears to be imbued with Innoruks essence....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,256 Posts
I like the backing plate alot!


Is that one piece, in the back? Who cut that for you?


I've got a few covers created, but can't find a shop to cut them for me... it's frustrating.


Any help?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Justice said:
I like the backing plate alot!


Is that one piece, in the back? Who cut that for you?


I've got a few covers created, but can't find a shop to cut them for me... it's frustrating.


Any help?




its actually just a knife/dagger (whatever you want to call it) I bought off of ebay. they are fairly cheap ($10-$20) I bought 3 or 4 of them that I knew would fit and then picked the one I liked and sold the rest. threw it on the drill press and presto
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top