RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
LOL I didn't notice in your other two spike threads that even your turn signal lens has one on it! Too funny.

How long before this?

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
Marco Polo said:
LOL I didn't notice in your other two spike threads that even your turn signal lens has one on it! Too funny.

How long before this?

DANG!

An accident on this and you would be Human Velcro.....

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
siradude said:
Marco Polo said:

How long before this?

DANG!

An accident on this and you would be Human Velcro.....
Wow....the bike looks....dumb. Just imagine riding a 14,000 lb studded dork-cycle like that. I'm surprised the guy didn't put studs right ON the seat, cuz you wouldn't even be able to ride it with all that crap on it anyway! The velocity stacks coming out of the top of the tank are simply....

·
Registered
661 Posts
Marco Polo said:

How long before this?

For you Florida riders. Could you imagine having to clean this thing during lovebug season? LOLOLOL

·
Registered
664 Posts
Ruckus said:
Marco Polo said:
LOL  I didn't notice in your other two spike threads that even your turn signal lens has one on it!  Too funny.

How long before this?

For you Florida riders. Could you imagine having to clean this thing during lovebug season? LOLOLOL
Eff that! Might be a good "Hunting" bike though...just launch that sucker and you'll prolly get lucky lol

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Ruckus said:
Marco Polo said:

How long before this?

Hey George, New winter project for ya,eh,,,,,,,lol who'd have the time.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Marco Polo said:

How long before this?

Dang! Pin cushion...

Do my eyes deceive me? That is a Yamaha (V-Star?) Clutch cover, Middle drive cover, shaft etc

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Wow, my old spike-bike Warrior would have blushed. That's ridiculous.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
That's simply a plain waste of precious time IMO. That looks ridiculous and gaudy! I guess he likes spikes but lacks aesthetic prowess.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts