RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a new Danny Gray seat with custom stitching. Wicked comfy, great craftsmanship, and awesome customer service. Great company to do business with.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could any of you knowledgable computer folk help IE peeps see the pic I posted? Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
tostyj said:
Got a new Danny Gray seat with custom stitching. Wicked comfy, great craftsmanship, and awesome customer service. Great company to do business with.

I went to their site and couldn't locate anything metric there. Give us the rundown. How much (including shipping), how long did it take, and where do we find all the different styles for the Warrior?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pep said:
tostyj said:

I went to their site and couldn't locate anything metric there. Give us the rundown. How much (including shipping), how long did it take, and where do we find all the different styles for the Warrior?
Just contact Derek at Danny Gray/High End Seats: 888-443-2669 x 125. He'll give ya all the info you need. You can also buy them from eBay or Parts Unlimited without custom options. The original seat came from Parts Unlimited, but it didn't latch in correctly...so Derek hooked my up with a new seat with custom stitching free of charge as a replacement. If I remember original seat was somewhere in the mid to high $300 area. As far as I know they only make seats for '02-'03 models, but I would check with them to be sure. Customer service seems to be a lost art these days and they were definitely an A+.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I like the stitching and the curve to the side panel seam. It looks a lot like a Corbin and sounds to be priced similarily as well but most Corbins you see are just the standard option "custom" stitching jobs. I've not seen many Danny Gray seats that don't look really nice.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
That looks SHARP. Have you had a passenger on the back yet? If so, what did they say about the seat as far as how comfortable it is? It doesn't look like it would be terribly comfortable for a passenger, but if it's not too bad then maybe it would be ok for an OCCASIONAL passenger... I'm looking for a set for my bike that would accomodate a passenger (my wife) but she wouldn't be riding on the back very much since she has her own bike. I noticed that exact seat when I was looking earlier, but wasn't familiar with the brand name so I steered away from it. Thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts