RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the new site design OK but some of my computers do not. I use three different computers and all have fast Internet connections. The odd thing is that my two civilian computers will only load the home page for rswarrior.com but my military computer, with all the restrictions, loads the pages fine. This would not be a big problem but it keeps me from the site at home.[B)]

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
So what are the differences between the work computer and home computer?

OS? Browser? Security software, etc...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I needed to ask the question to get it working again. My work (military network) computer just lost its Internet connection so I turned to my commercial network computer, at work, and I am now able to get around on the site again. Murfey! Now I'm going to go home and see if I can get around on the site again. Any way, I had been trying for days to get around on the rswarrior site but couldn't... As for the OS etc. they are all the same. The only real difference that I know of is that they all have different fast connections.
Thanks,

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well that was yesterday. Today I am back to only my work computer. There is a delay before the page loads and it is at that point that my computers quit. Now when I say my computers one of them is the same build as this computer. They sit side by side only on two different networks. The odd thing is that this network is slower because of all the security and it works. Murfey!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts