RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are encountering any log in or log out issues, please clear all cookies and try again.

Thanks,
CarKnee

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Looks good my friend. The only suggestion would be the yellow type under the total recall header -- hard to read on white background. Have a great Christmas ! - Jim

·
Registered
318 Posts
Definaltly a different look after the blue we are all used to. Keep up the good work.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
683 Posts
works better now than it ever has,the pages are much faster than before.....this used to be the only site where my dsl acted like a dial up,whatever you did its working very well thanks Sean!

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
Carknee,

Now with the new site the home page comes up scrambled. I am running Safari v1.2.4 on Mac OS X v10.3.7.

It worked fine on the original site.

Any ideas?

Oliver

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
I had the same problem, but then it went away. Carknee said he didn't make any changes, and thinks our computers may have cached part of the previous site. Try going into your browser and clearing you cache (might as well clear those cookies while your in there), close your browser and re-start. See if that helps.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts