RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just purchased a new 2008 RS Warrior Midnight edition love it so far put 180 miles on it yesterday in between classes, only 40 today to work and back then riding in the rain AFTER my wife went back to work. I want to change the exhaust to a smaller black exhaust and want to look into a integrated tail light and moving the license plate any suggestion are very welcome [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] if anyone around Springfield wants to ride please let me know i love riding and will ride anywhere for no reason what so ever.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I've got chrome pipes, have the stock tail light and the license on a fender eliminator kit. So I don't have much to offer in help, but welcome anyway. Your going to get plenty of posts with the advice your looking for.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Kevlar,

Welcome to the forums and to the most exclusive club there is...The Midnight Club!

There are a lot of exhaust systems to choose from and you can have any one of the many pipes out there coated black to match your Midnight Warrior. I went with chrome Samson pipes on my Midnight Warrior...Kind of give it some detail, if you know what I mean...

Definitely lose the rear mud flap, plate holder and rear lights...I went with the integrated light and Barons license plate mount. Cleans the rear of the bike right up...[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Good luck with your new ride...And remember to stay to the dark side...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Welcome to the 4m. As for pipes. I don't know who makes them but there is a set of black drag pipes on the market, with chrome tips and chrome heat sheids that look dynamite.

·
Registered
306 Posts
welcome, both to the midnite club and the midwest. a few riders down here in berryville ar. would be glad to hook up and ride, we're about an hour away. can show you how to do the mods in person. drop me a pm.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all for the welcomes, i love your tail light madman, thats the type i am looking for kinda wanted the license plate off to the side of the tire though. Thanks again and look forward to attending a get together this summer if there are any in place.

·
Registered
753 Posts
welcome to the 4m and congratz on the bike,when i first started looking for pipes i was looking at black pipes but i went with samson street sweepers they are chrome but they look really good,welcome to the darkside

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey there Kevlar.

I'm from a little town just outside of Columbia, MO. I have the clearalternatives integrated tail light. There are places that sell a sidemount licence adapter. Can't help you with the exhaust though. I'm still running the stocker.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts