RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I am new to this forum, and am considering buying a new Warrior. I now have a 99 Roadstar with HC pistons,cams,BAK,2 into 1 and many other mods. I have browsed some of the forum and it seems to be a wealth of information. I am used to the Delphi Roadstar Riders forum so am still getting used to navigating here. I am wondering if anyone can tell me if the stock Warrior would be more powerful than the mods I described above. I haven't had it on a dyno so don't really know what the HP is now. Also, does the stage 4 speedstar kit work real good, or is the Patrick or OE a better way to go? Thanks Craig

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Welcome to the forum.. If you look in the speedstar section of the yamaha book you will notice that the Roadstar speedstar kit actually creates more HP/ and TQ than the warrior with its speedstar kit. Does this answer your question??? I see you live in MN maybe we can schedule a race with a member...Again welcome to the site

·
Registered
106 Posts
Ex sportbike rider here, and believe me this bike is so much fun. I was worried that it would not be as fun or powerful as my previous bikes but not only does it look just as good, it runs like a scalded ape! Takes some getting used to, lower rpm's, but man does it have torque!!

God Bless, ride safe!
JC

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the advice everyone! I have toyed with the idea of adding the Warrior, and keeping my Roadie. Everyone should have at least two bikes. Maybe I should pursue that Speed Triple also?????

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
quote:Originally posted by armad

Everyone should have at least two bikes. Maybe I should pursue that Speed Triple also?????

Welcome, sell the Roadie and get the warrior and a naked sport bike!
I love my Warrior & Z1000

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.