RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saying hello and introduce myself, new to 4M. Bought an 06 last July. Thought I wanted the Midnight, but side by side I liked the red with stripe best. Besides the 06 had the ss exhaust and intake plus some Yamaha chrome already installed. I've been checking the site since the purchase. Just picked up the fender eliminator kit and a PC III which I hope to install soon. Looking at PR BAK but the will have to wait a little while.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Welcome..... from another new guy.
This forum is amazing !!!!
You will find all the help you need and then some.
Ride safe !!!

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Let me offer you a little advice. If you realy want a BAK go with churchkey. He is a member of this 4m and has a fantastic VBAK. The velocity stacks makes a big difference. As of the last I knew Barons did not include V-stacks. There are a lot of members that have churchkey's and are well pleased with the performance they offer. I took the picture off of my gallery that had them, but there are others that still have the pictures in theirs. Maybe one of them will chime in or even post a pic.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I'm sure I'll be looking up some of that knowledge. Right now I'm planning on putting on the fender eliminator kit (hahaha), sounds kind of funny puttig on whats coming off, anyhow I'm not to sure if I should wait to put on the PC III. I figured I'd wait till spring anyhow. Make sure the season prep goes well before getting into the install. Hopefully be able to get the PR BAK by then.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've been reading about the churckkey vbak. As the time gets closer for getting one it'll be between the 2, Churchkey or Patrick Racing. While I'm talking about BAKS, is PR's considered a vbak or a bak. I see they have what is called "HI-Flo".

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I've got the Churchkey, it works great. I've heard the PR is similar as far as performance, but Churchkey is a member.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
NJWarrior,

First off...Welcome to the forums!

As for deciding on the red Warrior over the Midnight...I could tell that the "dark side" was not strong in you...

But that's OK...You're still welcome here and you did get a Warrior, so you can't be all that weak.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All I can say about being red is that side by side I think the red shows more of the nuances.
There's a nice touch of red, chrome and yes even black. I didn't think the black shows the
details quit as well-everthings just black. But that's o.k. the midnight can be mod'ed to get the same sparkle (hahaha). Really, whichever you have it doesn't matter the warrior is a great bike, maybe not quite appreciated by the public, but that's all the better for us.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
quote:Originally posted by NJWarrior

All I can say about being red is that side by side I think the red shows more of the nuances.
There's a nice touch of red, chrome and yes even black. I didn't think the black shows the
details quit as well-everthings just black. But that's o.k. the midnight can be mod'ed to get the same sparkle (hahaha). Really, whichever you have it doesn't matter the warrior is a great bike, maybe not quite appreciated by the public, but that's all the better for us.

NJWarrior, I like your sense of humor! What a crack up! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]I too have a red 06. I highly recommend going with a chrome 240 setup someday if you could afford it. The 5 spoke on the 06 and later rims looks great too! Welcome to the 4M and congrats on getting a warriorhttp://rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=46545

Insert Image:

Insert Image:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts