RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this site is awesome!! I bought my warrior and started looking up stuff for it and rswarrior came up all the time.. now i see why. i cant wait to read the forum just for info and to see what you are all doing to your bikes. I can't wait to get my bike ready for spring and post some pics

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Yep , this place is full of information and the people here are full of it too......info that is [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
Congrats on the Warrior and welcome to 4m.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Retawgeel, I've spent hours and hours reading the past contributions of thousands of forum members and you're right, it's an awesome site. Start using that search function and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
quote:Originally posted by gman

Anyone who owns a Warrior needs rswarrior.com.

You got that right!

·
Registered
166 Posts
+1quote:Originally posted by daveinoregon

Retawgeel, I've spent hours and hours reading the past contributions of thousands of forum members and you're right, it's an awesome site. Start using that search function and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
retawgeel, welcome, and congrats on your Warrior. Just one thing, though, do a search on BAK's. I saw in your gallery that you want the Baron's BAK. Stay away. Churchkey and/or Patrick Racing both offer a BAK that provides way more performance. If you want to relocate your coils undertank, Akitadog makes the appropiate plate. Good luck and ride safe.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Congrats !!!
And yes, looking to see what others are doing can get VERY expensive !!! lol
Way too many good ideas.
Ride safe.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
retawgeel,

Welcome to the forums! You'll find lots of useful information here and the best part about being a member here is the rest of the members will help you spend all your money, modding your Warrior.

Well...Ok...Maybe that's not the best part...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

1 - 20 of 22 Posts