RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, the Wife just bought me the 07 in the sapphire blue. Got back from a week in the field and went riding that evening. She finally got tired of hearing me whine. Who says it doesn't pay off? Stumbled across this site while researching. Looking forwards to getting plenty of mod tips from you. First project will probably be exhaust. Recommendations appreciated.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
if you own a warrior this is thee place to be , everything you ever wanted to know about this bike can be found right here. congrats on your new bike, does your wife have any sisters that are single?[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd like to help you out, but my sister-in-law is spoken for. And he's and HD guy. Once I get break-in service done I'll demonstrate the error of his ways.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratz on your bike. As far as exhausts go, there is a world of them out there. To throw some names out for you to search on line for, Sampson (Shogun is the metric name), BUB, Vance and Hines, Mortons, our own member ehacker. That will give you a couple of hours of looking. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I bought my Warrior then found this site. It is the best thing I did as a Warrior owner.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Welcome home! My sugestion would be the speedstar exhaust if you are looking for performance... the 2-1-2 gives you the backpressure and it rides high off the ground and snug to the bike to give you the clearance for the twisties! Just me 2cents

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Congrats and welcome. Just do searches related to what you desire and you can really get confused!!!!!!!! Not really/ a lot of great info on this site. This IS the place to be.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for showing much love. I'm looking forwards to checking out the rest of the site. Starting to wonder if I'm the only one here that's never pulled a bike apart and rebuilt it. Everyone has to start somewhere though.

·
Registered
207 Posts
See women aren't all bad, you can still find some good ones.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]
Welcome to the 4M![/emoticons/emotion-11.gif]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts