RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI EVERYONE, JUST JOINED ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO BEEN LURKING AND READING. LOVE THIS LIST!! I JUST BOUGHT AN 06 MIDNITE, DROVE IT HOME TWO WEEKS AGO IN 28 DEGREE WEATHER WHY TRAILER IT. HOPE TO TOUCH BASE WITH MORE OF U LATER I LIVE IN CT. FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO RIDE.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
quote:Originally posted by ekmaint

Welcome to the forum and congratz on the bike

Just to let you know, all capital letters is considered YELLING [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
28 degrees I bet that smile was frozen for hours.. welcome to the show

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Welcome to the site Bro. You're lucky you got to ride whatever the temp, it's been pouring down here now for (what seems to be like) weeks on end!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Scott, welcome to the forum. There is a wealth of info here, but take the time to dig through the search function. It will lead you to all kinds of ways to spend your money and answer most of your questions without you having to go through the usual response that the subject has already been talked to death.

Oh, and by the way, you still have a month or so of modification season left up there before riding season starts again, so get busy.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Well Scott, I'm across the L.I. Sound from you. Welcome and let the fun begin. I bet you are looking at mods already, right?
This site will show you how to spend every $$$ you have..Enjoy!!

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard! 28 degrees.................well maybe to get her home. but not on a regular basis!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts