RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Helloooooooooooooooooo
Where did all the new guys go? By the looks of this thread we was starting to get a group of warriors around but havent heard from them again.

·
Premium Member
7,739 Posts
Helloooooooooooooooooo
Where did all the new guys go? By the looks of this thread we was starting to get a group of warriors around but havent heard from them again.
some of us are still here. Just got back from picking up a bike in Georgia (1200 sporty for the girlfriend) The warrior is in pieces spread all over the house waiting to get put back together as soon as there is a little slack in the fibreglass stuff. Got my 6 degree trees back from powder coat so I am starting to reasssemble the front end and am also trying to get some time to make a new rear fender. Guess I will have to drive the Harley a little while the warrior is getting its new makeover. I know Bruce and Hotwarrior are around as well but can't speak too much for the rest of the Atlantic Canadians

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
California here, well within missile range...

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
some of us are still here. Just got back from picking up a bike in Georgia (1200 sporty for the girlfriend) The warrior is in pieces spread all over the house waiting to get put back together as soon as there is a little slack in the fibreglass stuff. Got my 6 degree trees back from powder coat so I am starting to reasssemble the front end and am also trying to get some time to make a new rear fender. Guess I will have to drive the Harley a little while the warrior is getting its new makeover. I know Bruce and Hotwarrior are around as well but can't speak too much for the rest of the Atlantic Canadians

Sounds like a nice trip!! Did you ride it home?

·
Registered
19 Posts
was only out on it once since getting it back together, it was the other night... since then all its done is rain :(

Hopefully get a few miles on it this week!

·
Registered
787 Posts
sooo much rain! moncton here!

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey everyone, JRawk is in the house

hey everyone, not sure how many regular users on here from Atlantic Canada, but Fredericton, NB is now represented (if it wasn't already). I have an 06 with blue with flames and V&H pipes. I've had the bike about 2 weeks now and it is just awesome, love it.

I have run into another fellow here in town with a nice midnight edition. I have a few questions about accessories (passenger back rest/sissy bar, etc.) but I'll spend a little time searching the forum to see if it has been already asked and answered.

JRawk

·
Registered
787 Posts
welcome friend!

21 - 40 of 40 Posts