RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and it's informative and awesome. Can't belive there is so much onfo about my bike in one place, it's a Godsend!
My name's Pac Lewis and I live in Ocoee, TN. I got an '06 Midnight Warrior in March, fairly stock. Ive got some great mod ideas from this site, the BAK, 260 kit, AIS removal, and 33 front just to name a few. There are some great how to's and y'all have some awesome bikes!!! Ill post some pics after I get my mod's, and I got a few ideas of my own.
Anyone live close to SE TN? I'm 1 hr. from Deals Gap and have ridden there twice, and absolutely love the skyway. Feel free to holler at a noob, I wouldn't mind seeing a few more Warriors, and my only riding partners a crotch rocket!

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Good to have you with us. this 4m has some pretty cool people on it. if you go to Riders Club on the forum then U.S. South East theres some pretty cool people on the TN Riders chime in and say hey, They'd probably like to hear from you. Ride Safe

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
welcome aboard

there are a few guys in your area and there also is the (now) anual Warrior meeting at the gap. you'll have to wait another year though, they just had it /emoticons/emotion-4.gif. I'm sure a couple of members in your area will be saying hello soon

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
I live in Ooltewah and work in Cleveland. Preacherman lives in Harrison. Another rider ,1700ccmaniac,lives in Cleveland. And of course the famous Churchkey lives in Benton too. Always looking for some company for a Saturday ride. I've seen two Warriors in Cleveland two days in a row this week. Saw one on Frontage Road at the Ponderosa Truck stop(Exit 33) on Wednesday and saw a different one on Eureka Road today. No midnight though.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts