RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, just sold my GSXR1000 and bought an '06 warrior which i'm picking up tuesday. This is my first cruiser and from what i've read and heard, I won't be dissappointed. Look forward to meeting other riders in Texas.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats bm, on your 06 Warrior. It's a beast, and you won't be disappointed. What color did you get?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome bm1993, I also sold my gsxr to get a warrior,Im definatley not dissapointed,In my opinion its the best bike i have owned .Where at in texas r u .Im near texarkana ,tx.Havnet seen many warriors hear.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
quote:Welcome bm1993, I also sold my gsxr to get a warrior,Im definatley not dissapointed,In my opinion its the best bike i have owned .Where at in texas r u .Im near texarkana ,tx.Havnet seen many warriors hear.
I am about 40 miles south of Houston

·
Registered
22,677 Posts
Joe, welcome to the forum. There's a good group of warrior guys on the south side of town. Check the Houston riders section of the forum.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Other than the fact that you almost sit upright there is not much cruiser in this beast. She is more at home loud and at WOT. Smile and enjoy the ride. Welcome aboard.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts