RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I just bought an 07' Warrior. I love it. I want to start upgrading, thought I would troll these forums and pick at your brains a bit... hehe

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Indeed... I figure around this time next year I will be addicted and living under the warrior bike cover.. hehe

Thanks for the Welcome.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Get your wallet ready, you'll find more information about mods on this site than you expect. A few are inexpensive, but most will make sure your wallet doesn't get to fat.
I find my Warrior an ongoing project, but well worth it.
Welcome

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone... Anyone know of any good chrome exchange companies? I would love to chrome out my rims.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good info. Check the classifieds-saw a deal on chrome rims there the other day for under 1k. Maybe you could sell your stockers after the new ones are on.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
J992875,

First off...Welcome to the forums and to the wonderful world of the Warrior. You will be in Warrior heaven in no time...Trust me! Once you start modding your Warrior, it'll be never-ending. Not that that's a bad thing![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

As for chrome...Screw the chrome exchange...Go full on custom, dude!

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
251 Posts
Welcome to Mod Madness!!!!! I have been here for a week and can't sleep at night reading all the gooooood info. Welcome!

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]welcome to the 4um bro[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I would love to buy custome rims. But all the rims I have seen are 1500-2000 big ones. I could chrome out my whole bike for that... lol I should just be patient and wait for the deals I guess.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts