RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right. Finished at last.
Please accept me to your playground.
Stock 2005 Midnight (for now), as the winter is coming here, so a lot of time for mods to think about.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Hi there Geralt, pretty chilly in your part of the world this time of year so not alot of riding unless you have a thermal suit! Welcome to the family and many congrats on your new Warrior.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Geralt,

Welcome to the playground...Congrats on the new ride...You're soon find that you'll be overcome with mod fever. There is no known cure for it...And don't resist it...Let it run its course...

Besides the "dark side" ain't that bad anyway...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.
First mod will be to remove that awful license plate holder and everything around it.
And then.... no... I like that water heater! [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] May be belt covers will go into carton box?
Not happy with the mirrors. Not the way they look, but the way they show what's behind me. Or may be that's unnecessary... I'm always in front of everyone /emoticons/emotion-1.gif
The rest seems to be OK for me. PCIII would be nice, of course.
Oh yeah! Gas tank badges ("Warrior") will suit just fine and MC Enterprises backrest. Here we go... [:I]

·
Administrator
28,400 Posts
Hello Geralt, I was in Tallinn a few days ago, I just got home. I just saw your post, and now I wish I had driven a few miles south. I would have enjoyed seeing your bike and meeting you. Besides, your country has over 1,000 years of history and that very much interests me about the places I visit. Welcome to our world! [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] Mike

Can You Imagine Riding your Warrior Here? (Tallinn Estonia)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
quote:Originally posted by ArizonaWarrior

Hello Geralt, I was in Tallinn a few days ago, I just got home. I just saw your post, and now I wish I had driven a few miles south. I would have enjoyed seeing your bike and meeting you. Besides, your country has over 1,000 years of history and that very much interests me about the places I visit. Welcome to our world! [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] Mike

Well, that's actually around 350 miles to my place

[url="http://www.klaipedainfo.lt/en/>http://www.klaipedainfo.lt/en/

·
Registered
207 Posts
Greetings, and welcome. Geralt, I'd love to see pics and/or videos from your area. Arizona, looks like you had a very cool trip.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
quote:Originally posted by cobalt06
Geralt, I'd love to see pics and/or videos from your area.

What kind of pics? Places? Here are some (how to put the link as a word?!):
http://www.klaipeda.lt/klaipeda/selectPage.do?docLocator=CB345C08573C11D893EB746164617373&categoryId=308&pathId=352

1 - 20 of 37 Posts