RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I picked up my 07 warrior 3 weeks ago and I finally found someone who understands my crazed obsession with not leaving well enough alone, but to keep adding shiny, go-fast and loud things. So thanks for being my support group!

My first Warrior. Came from a 99 Ducati 900SS.

First things first...took off the big stock rear fender/license plate holder and replaced with a nice tight aftermarket one that sits right under the tail light. Nice lines to it now.

I know there is supposed to be no questions at the welcome mat, but....please tell me that the bad a$$ feeling of riding a Warrior never wears off!!![}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I'll be off drooling over everyones mod'd out Warriors on this site! There's plenty out there I see. Man....the wife is sure gonna have a fit! I'll have to offset that with some jewel fuel!!! I'll pop up later....

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sharp

please tell me that the bad a$$ feeling of riding a Warrior never wears off!!![}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Almost four years for me now and I still love the look, the ride and the reaction. Welcome to the madness.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
quote:Originally posted by wmfrow

Welcome to the Beast and the Forum, i have an 02 and I'll see other Warriors and say HEY I WANT THAT TO!!!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] You'll love it.[8D]

Yeah....that's what got me to join! I love it.[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.