RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I picked up my 07 warrior 3 weeks ago and I finally found someone who understands my crazed obsession with not leaving well enough alone, but to keep adding shiny, go-fast and loud things. So thanks for being my support group!

My first Warrior. Came from a 99 Ducati 900SS.

First things first...took off the big stock rear fender/license plate holder and replaced with a nice tight aftermarket one that sits right under the tail light. Nice lines to it now.

I know there is supposed to be no questions at the welcome mat, but....please tell me that the bad a$$ feeling of riding a Warrior never wears off!!![}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Congrats on the bike and Welcome to the 4M. Hold on to your wallet because when mod madness hits...it hits hard! To answer your question, NO, the feeling doesn't wear off.

·
Registered
55 Posts
What up sharp. Greetings and welcome to the familia. I've had my Warrior for over a year and I still think about riding it all the time.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome. I'll be off drooling over everyones mod'd out Warriors on this site! There's plenty out there I see. Man....the wife is sure gonna have a fit! I'll have to offset that with some jewel fuel!!! I'll pop up later....

·
Registered
533 Posts
Another poorer member. Its fun but it will cost ya! Enjoy and be safe. If the wife is not happy then you will have TWO Warriors to play with..[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sharp

please tell me that the bad a$$ feeling of riding a Warrior never wears off!!![}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Almost four years for me now and I still love the look, the ride and the reaction. Welcome to the madness.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Welcome to the Beast and the Forum, i have an 02 and I'll see other Warriors and say HEY I WANT THAT TO!!!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] You'll love it.[8D]

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
quote:Originally posted by wmfrow

Welcome to the Beast and the Forum, i have an 02 and I'll see other Warriors and say HEY I WANT THAT TO!!!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] You'll love it.[8D]

Yeah....that's what got me to join! I love it.[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ekmaint

Congratz and welcome to the forum.
The feeling never wears out and neither does the mod madness

Insert Image:

72.29 KB

welcome! and ek - I luv those bars!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts