RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up an Indigo 02 a few weeks ago and have since put about 1300 miles on it!! I wanted to say thanks to this forum for all of the great information, I have already cut my inner fender down to show off the beautiful rear tire and plan on a ChurchKey VBAK, PCIII and some HC pistons down the road.
BTW, the guy I bought it from said that the exhaust was installed at the dealer, but I can't seem to find another 2 in 1 like it. It sorta looks like the speedstar pipe, but at a different angle... I wanted to see if somebody has this exhaust and if so, where did you set your ECM?

Thanks, again. It's my pleasure to be a part of the Best **** forum on the web!

Insert Image:

80.96KB

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Welcome man!, mine is an 02 indigo as well. BTW, you can set your own ECU. Do a search on how to adjust your ECU...there should be plenty of info to be had, and you'll get all the live help you need right here.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The pipes sound great, I can't complain about that. I do have quite a bit of backfiring going on though. I kinda like the rumble-pop noise it makes as I decelerate, so I haven't decided if I'm going to do the AIS block off or not. What is the purpose of the AIS anyway? Is it strictly for emissions purposes?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey tgard! Welcome to the forum. Have not seen the pipes but I recently have installed Churchkey's BAK, AIS block-off and some Monster Power Baffles (the PCIII is on the way). Gawd I have been lovin' the bike even more since, and I thought that this was scarcely possible! I would recommend the AIS mod. It stops all the cackle, but still backfires occasionaly. The bike just appears to run "cleaner", even though it does not affect performance. The Churchkey BAK was an awesome mod-instead of spending less time at the top end (as it used to "gasp") now I am spending as much time as possible there. Be warned though- your fuel bill will go up as your inner petrol head will be released! /emoticons/emotion-5.gifRide on...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Welcome bro...no idea on the pipe, but looks good! Start saving up now for new tires, you'll need 'em way before you think!! An open canvas like that....lock up the credit cards before you read too many more posts![8D]

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
If you do a search on AIS block off, you will learn more than you want to know! I believe it is strictly an emissions control thing, and ugly to boot.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts