RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
hi im sean, owner of a 2007 warrior. cool to see a place full of US ;-] . think im the only warrior owner in ireland to, nice to meet yee, is their a way to bring foot controls back closer to the rider ?inch or two even,, i a short dude;-]

Registered
Welcome from Germany, let us see your bike.
About the pegs ...... the expert guys from this Forum can help you, I am pretty sure ...... 馃憤
Ride safe.

Registered
Hi Sean, Top of the morning to from Australia. As a suggestion. Stand in your garden for a week. Each day allow your girlfriend, wife or Mother pour a bucket of fertiliser on you every day. By the end of the week you will be able to reach your foot pegs.
Nice bike by the way.

Registered
@ Stryder: great proposal 馃ぃ at least more then I could contribute :rolleyes:

@ Sean: there are options to bring it forward as a DIY, if I recall correctly, but more back ?
Maybe you could do something af the seat tomake it more comfortable for you.

Nice bike indeed, like the color (and the decals at rims).
Which riser/handle bar combination is this ?

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Hi mate. Hahah . I can reach em but would like not to reach as far for em for comfort.. slownor quick release 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
@ Stryder: great proposal 馃ぃ at least more then I could contribute :rolleyes:

@ Sean: there are options to bring it forward as a DIY, if I recall correctly, but more back ?
Maybe you could do something af the seat tomake it more comfortable for you.

Nice bike indeed, like the color (and the decals at rims).
Which riser/handle bar combination is this ?
I dont know it came with them. I wana put drag bars on it .o think would look and feel good to ride. Pic of your warrior tommy?

Premium Member
here is a thread that may give you some ideas. Foot Controls
If your bike has extended controls on them then going back to stock would help. If they are stock then like suggested in the thread then maybe the 02/03 stock controls may work although I never heard that they were shorter than the 04 and up. I would confirm with forum members to be sure before getting any 02/03 controls. You could have an adapter plate made that would bring your controls closer although you may have to rework some linkages or you could have your seat redone to push you forward.

Premium Member
Nice looking warrior! Welcome from Hanover PA

Reactions: sean o willyan

Premium Member
It looks like your pegs are in the stock location. A few guys have made mid sets but those are custom things. I would recommend a seat for you. Instead of bringing the begs back bring you forward. I have a Mustang seat and that pushes me forward at least an inch. Maybe someone local could recover your seat and add some padding to bring you forward a bit?

Registered
Hi Sean
Here's another old forum thread with some pictures, it might give you some ideas?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts