RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought 2 new Warriors for my wife "mystar" and I, My first bike had stone wheels so I have been riding for a while and owned about every bike made over the years... The Warrior is the most fun I have ever had on a bike... Built several customs most were yamaha last two are at roadstars.net... No pics yet as except for pipes its stock 07 but I know me and its only time then the pics will come. I've been on the roadstarclinic site for a while and those guys are great but from what I have seen so far you guys are great too.
Any way you are stuck with me.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]Welcome to modding madness bro, and your ol lady too[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Yes welcome another NC guy.. There's a lot of you guys on this board.. Let the MODS begin..

·
Registered
803 Posts
Welcome to the Mod Squad section8. Stone Wheels, where have I heard that. Weren't they a Rock group in the 6D's or 7D's??[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome to the 4M..I am trying to talk my girlfriend into getting her license..I even told her I would get her very own warrior....she hasn't bit yet...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome to the forum. My girlfriend just got her license. We ordered an 07 Virago 250 for her. We figure after about a year of riding, we will get her a V-Star 650. Good luck and welcome.

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Wecome to the forum, I wish I could have bought her a Warrior but she has a nice bike to learn on before she gets a warrior. who knows, maybe she'll just jump to and FZ1

1 - 20 of 24 Posts