RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a warrior over a harley v rod. New to the cruiser style, so should be interesting.

Already got the 240 back end and pipes on order

Just thought i'd say hi from the UK

·
Registered
664 Posts
Welcome to the 4M. I'm sure that was a tuff choice to make. But you definitely chose the right bike. These things are bullet-proof. You'll spend more time riding and less time wrenching for sure. This is 1 truly unique motorcycle! By the way i used to live in the UK, Cambridgeshire.....I don't miss the rain lol

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Welcome,Good choice.Sure was a hard one.I have looked at the nightrod special but love my warrior. Good choice on mods. Enjoy your ride.

·
Registered
578 Posts
oh no , not another brit on here ,lol.

just kidding , don't drop your tea calm down..lol..........again kidding.

Tomba(another brit member would get this)

anyways , welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
cbrmiken said:
Just bought a warrior over a harley v rod. New to the cruiser style, so should be interesting.

Already got the 240 back end and pipes on order

Just thought i'd say hi from the UK

WHAT???!!!!!!!! A 240 kit AND pipes already??????? AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

By the way, you made the right choice in bikes. Although a V-Rod has more power in a straight line, the Warrior is better in the corners and way more comfy as well. And by the way you hit the ground running with the mods, I wouldn't think it will take you long to put more power in the motor with an HP upgrade.

Congrats and welcome to rswarrior!

·
Registered
661 Posts
Welcome aboard! I chose the Warrior over the V-Rod as well. I'm glad I did!

Arizona Warrior said:
Welcome to the forums. What year bike did you buy, which paint, and what pipe did you order! Details man, details!
+1 Give up the scoop on the bike!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bought an 03 warrior in red. Was going to change the colour to black but the red is really growing on me. got some bub jughuggers coming, and will get the 240 once the dollar rate improves. No doubt my chrome list will be much bigger by then. I'm only 5'3" so i'm trying to make her more comfortable

1 - 10 of 10 Posts