RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling a new Black Cherry with Flames gas tank. It was on a newWarrior on the showroom floor and another bike leaned over on it and put a small dink in it. It's in perfect new condition other than that. The dent is very small and not deep. It may be able to be fixed by just popping it out from the inside. Paintless dent removal comes to mind. Or it can be used as is. It's a beautiful tank. It would also make a very good tank to start with if you are doing a custom paint job.

I took some pix and posted them in my Gallery. The dink is on the top of the tank,about 4" to the right of the filler cap.I still can't just post pix up on threadslike on the old site.

I'll ship it double boxed using the original Yamaha packaging that I received it in..

150 plus shipping

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: New Warrior Black Cherry W-Flames tank SOLD

It's already gone. That was fast.

Thanks Alan for posting my pix. You always step up and help out your Warrior bros. 1st class!

Anyone need a good used speedo?
........Not that kind.

A Warrior speedo.

·
Premium Member
8,929 Posts
Re: New Warrior Black Cherry W-Flames tank SOLD

CruiseMissile said:
It's already gone. That was fast.

Thanks Alan for posting my pix. You always step up and help out your Warrior bros. 1st class!

Anyone need a good used speedo?
........Not that kind.

A Warrior speedo.
Randy .... you're welcome .... and i only help the guys i like

I'm happy it sold so quickly as i was fantasizing over a new color scheme for my ride
.... i have 2-rear fenders in a box

[*]BTW, i'm not your brother,i get 3.5% commission for posting the photos real time and take PP
[/list]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts