RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello one and all,

May I ask how much your 'addiction' has cost so far?

My last bike was a Road Star and I kept the financial damage to under $2.5K. The Warriors on here look to be tampered with beyond a threshold I am likely to achieve, but I know how these things can go.[:0]

Tim

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Welcome!I can't tell you because my wife gets on here sometimes but I can tell you its nevr enough![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I've not added up what I have spent in the past year, but most of the mod costs are listed in my gallery. I'm afraid to add it up.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
You kept it >under< $2500? Heck, my front end cost THAT much. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

If the only mod you make is the exhaust ($500), then you'll have a really nice bike. The rest is optional...

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
AbuLahab,

The question you ask is "CLASSIFIED".

All I can tell you is there a $ in front, followed by 5 digits...

And when I look at the amount...I go
WOW!

Enough said!?

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
803 Posts
Depends on how modivated you are. 2.5k can get you a bunch of chrome.
I'm thinking 7-8k for what I have in mind. Not all at once mind you. This message will self destruct after it's been read.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
well for starters , the money i have spent has all gone to making the bike nicer looking and more comfortable[8D] not one single penny was used to "repair" or "fix" it which probably would not be the case if we were talking about a harley[:0] so i started adding it up on a calculator and would'nt you know the **** thing started to smoke and eventually melted down on me[/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] seriously though, i have no regrets and its been a lot of fun modding the beast and i'm still not done[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
quote:Originally posted by AbuLahab

Hello one and all,

May I ask how much your 'addiction' has cost so far?

If I counted it up, and my wife saw my post, she'd prob cut my @$!*s off!! [8D] Welcome to the family Tim, enjoy the addiction.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Welcome to the 4m! I had my warrior for a little over 1 year now and have spent over $3000.00
Most of my expenses went twards my chrome 240.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
In less than a year, I spent more on accessories and modicfications than I did in buying the bike itself. [:0].......but I wouldn't change a thing !![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
My bike is still almost completely stock and if I had purhased everything at retail prices I would have spent over $1000 already. But by shopping around, waiting for the right deal, and pouncing on the ones that r too god to be true I have everything listed in my Gallery for about $600. Its not much compared to alot of guys here but it adds up quick.

As ive mentioned in some other posts, whenever my wife complains I just simply point to her brand new truck or closet full of high end handbags and shoes and walk away. I have to find a new trick tho cause she hasnt bought herself anything in months. With xmas comming im gettin skeered.

Welcome to the Warrior Crazuness!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Welcome to the 4-um
$150 for both * windshield and lower cowel (I have a contact)
$300 for Bigshots (used)
$240 for VBAK (to be instaled this winter)
$200~ish for PCIII
$260 for Bars and Grips (X-mas present from my wife, but I still ended up paying for, go figure)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts