RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Found this. I have no clue what to think about this thing lol, but it looks like a steal. Maybe you guys can help me out.

Here the specs:
nly 12865 miles tags good 2020
This roadstar Warrior is all custom.
Aftermarket back fender
Roadking front fender
16'' Ape hangers
240 rear wheel
140 front wheel
Air bag on the back with a 6" drop and lift
Custom paint and pinstriped
K&N big air kit
Predator Tuned ECU
stage 2 cam and injectors
Vance and hines 2 to 1 with a cherry
E3 Diamond fire spark plugs
The bike is putting out 110 horsepower to the rear tire. The bike is almost too fast.

Bike needs
Drive belt

Predator ECU?
In short, should I get that or not?

Attachments

·
Registered
6,727 Posts
It looks like the owner wanted a Harley Davidson instead , and tried to make a warrior into one...

But SERIOUSLY the Exshaust is a V/H Propipe with some weird muffler on it...

Never heard of the ECU b4...

But if the price is right and it runs good
Go for it.. ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
What's he asking for it? Even coal can become a diamond lol. My concern would be the hp claim.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
787 Posts
looks like a rat rod, lol. id never buy a bike that molested... you just never know

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You guys are right, this "thing" somehow lost what our beauties are all about. gonna search for another one!

Thanks,
Simon

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
What is a steal? I am always down for a good deal.

240 in the back with a custom fender is a plus for me.

140 front wheel is something I have never personally seen work correctly.

Air bag on the back with a 6" drop and lift....which means it is on the floor. Hopefully it is working correctly.

Predator Tuned ECU.....Who? What? Paperwork or bullpoop

stage 2 cam and injectors.....No stage 2 cams and injectors would have to be Yami speedstars unless he retrofitted others onto there.

Vance and hines 2 to 1 with a cherry.....Bro that cherry bomb/thrush muffler welded onto the back looks like crap.

The bike is putting out 110 horsepower to the rear tire. The bike is almost too fast.....Someone who says it is too fast is a salesman. 110 to the rear tire I guess he has the video and dyno graph to back it up.

Needs a drive belt.........Bring one with you as to test/confirm all these claims.

Could be an ugly duckling that needs help. Is this a canvas you can work on is the question?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2 Stage Speedstar?

Ok, so I get my belt out, go there, put it on and see what this thing is all about I guess.
In short, do these performance things he mentioned produce this kind of performance, or not? I ran his vin and the bike is clean.
Predator ECU? He said he bought it from a guy who used to do drag races with it.
All further information, are highly appreciated.

Thank you guys,
Simon

Attachments

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
It really comes down to your personal preference. Do you like what mods have been done to it? I would investigate the ecu perhaps it's a speed* ecu if hes running injectors. I paid a bit more for my warrior and still changed bars, pipes, bak, etc. If you can verify it has cams, injectors ecu, air ride, 240 swingarm and tire, $3000 doesn't sound too bad. Only real issue is his inflation of the hp numbers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
342 Posts
Concerning the "Predator Tuned ECU":
I think you should google "diablosport predator tuner". My guess is this guy is saying that rather than go to a shop to get a custom map done on a dyno, he has his buddy, that owns one of these tuners, mod his stock ECU.
If it runs great and pulls like a freight train, and you like the style, then go for it.
If it has some hiccups and they guy just dissmisses it as, "It just needs some seafoam and maybe some tweeking of the ECU or timing..." then run. Run away.

P.S. That cherry bomb muffler... I hate to criticize folks bikes when they try to make it their own but... smh...

·
Registered
6,727 Posts
If it's something that u are willing to put in the work , and it runs good.

You could probably sell some stuff u might not want ..

And if u can talk him down on the $$

Than why not.

The Wide tire n swingarm are are worth half of what he's asking

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts